LATEX PILLOW MARKET SIZE IS PROJECTED TO REACH $387.42 MILLION IN 2025 SCRUTINIZED IN THE NEW ANALYSIS | GRAND VIEW RESEARCH, INC.
According to a report published by Grand View Research, the rising instances of cervical spondylosis, neck pain, joint pain, etc. due to hectic schedules and sedentary lifestyle is boosting the global latex pillow market. In addition, the COVID-19 outbreak has affected the sales and overall performance of the global latex pillow market.
The global latex pillow market size is anticipated to reach USD 387.42 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 4.9%. The increasing cases of cervical spondylosis due to the sedentary lifestyle have increased the product demand. Moreover, the demand for high-end lifestyle products is driving the growth of the industry. The rising cases of neck pain, joint pain, back pain, and spinal misalignment are boosting the demand for high-quality pillows, which, in turn, is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Latex pillows are proven to provide optimal support and fill the void between the neck and the head when sleeping. They are known to be incredibly comfortable due to the inherent elasticity of latex, which helps to balance the spine effectively. It helps to alleviate neck and spinal pain and is also recommended for people suffering from back pain. These latex pillows also help minimize allergies and the accumulation of bacteria and dust mites.
Latex Pillow Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of the type of pillow, the blended mix latex type segment led the global market with a share of more than 45% in 2018. These pillows are manufactured using a combination of natural Talalay and synthetic latex.
• On the basis of application, the residential application segment accounted for a share of more than 54% in 2018. Rapid urbanization has been driving the demand for home furnishing products, which, in turn, is expected to fuel the market growth in this segment.
• North America led the global market in 2018 and will retain its position throughout the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing number of residential building constructions in the region.
• In December 2020, Huawei launched the Smart Latex Pillow that can automatically start monitoring data such as heart rate and breathing rate when you lie down. It is made of Thai natural latex collagen, has excellent elasticity, and can quickly respond to the neck curve support and effectively relieve shoulder and neck pressure.
Latex Pillow Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global latex pillow market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Latex Pillow Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Blended Mix
Latex Pillow Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Latex Pillow Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Latex Pillow Market
• Sleep On Latex
• Simmons Bedding Company LLC.
• Sealy Corporation
• Serta, Inc.
• Talalay Global
• Shevick Sales Corp.
• United Pillow Manufacturing, Inc.
• Sleep Artisan
• DeRUCCI International Holdings Limited
• Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co. LLC
Browse More Related Report:
Smart Pillows Market: The global smart pillows market size was valued at USD 623.9 million in 2018. Rising importance of these products for providing benefits of detecting and controlling snoring is projected to expand the market size.
Organic Bedding Market: The global organic bedding market size was valued at USD 760.1 million in 2018. Shifting consumer preference towards high-end lifestyle products is a key factor driving the growth of the market.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States